Things that affect my life...

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Okey, I'll tell you my story. Believe it or not, I was not always as awesome as u think.

It was 7 P.M, I was just out of work, and I was having dinner with my single colleagues at a romantic restaurant. The waitress sent roses to every girl one table after another. Suddenly, she stopped in front of me and looked at me strangely, she was determining whether or not give roses to a bunch of bachelors. Finally, after 10 seconds, she made up a tough decision: she gave me a rose and said:"Take your girl friend here next time."

That's my valentine's day, True story. Happy valentine's day anyway.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger ZhengQingChuan said...

'she stopped in front of me and looked at me strangely' 突然发现基情四溢= __________ =

11:30 PM

 
Blogger 翩翩起舞,似蝶非花.... said...

haha , she is so smart..

5:22 AM

 
Blogger 麦尔老师 (朱莉) said...

That is so funny. Hey, it's just one day a year (unless you're Chinese and also celebrate Chinese Valentine's Day, too). I've been through 20-some Valentine's Days single. It's not so bad. Nice story.

8:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home