Things that affect my life...

Monday, December 25, 2006

Sanya vacation


Beautiful beach


This is a typical Hainan fruit, coconut. I didn't drink any boiled water during the vacation, cause I drink the coconut milk instead. Coconut is very common and extremely cheap in Sanya, vendors were selling fresh coconut everywhere, 2 RMB for a whole coconut!


The world's largest kwan-yin statue, even taller than the statue of liberty!






Haha, my toes with sands on them.


This is my personal favorite. I am so relaxed, just lie down there hours and do nothing. This is so-called "vacation". It's not travel, but vacation. When I travel, I will create a very intensive schedule and put as much places into the schedule as possible. Sanya is not the place for this kind of traveler. It offers quiet beach so time can stop there.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Romeo Chen said...

@wilson,

The price of Sanya trip is not so expensive, it costs me 2500 rmb for 4 days( including the two-way flight tickets and hotel room). Im sure u can afford it!

9:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home